Tips for new students.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
Keep these numbers in mind.
Office of Admissions
Offers counseling requests for applications and application status.
Financial aid packages, scholarship listings, grants and residency requirements.
Records and transcripts.
Housing and Dining Services
Residence Halls and other On-Campus Housing.
Don’t forget your documents
NACC suggests bringing these documents and records with you to Colorado State University to help resolve any administrative questions that may arise:
- Your immunization records.
- If you have dependents, bring their medical records also.
- Copies of your Financial Aid Certification from the University and Tribe.
- Any information about scholarships you have been awarded.
- Your tax records (and your parents’ if you are a dependent).
- Tribal office and emergency contacts from home.
- Correspondence you have received from the University.