NACC tutoring program
The Eagle Feather Tutoring Program.
(scroll down to see instructions, link to schedule, link to sign up)
The Eagle Feather Tutoring Program will offer tutoring in-person for the fall 2022 semester. It remains a free service.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN-PERSON TUTORING
1. Find the course you need tutoring for
2. Identify the tutor and see the available days/times the tutor is available
3. You also have the option to make a tutoring reservation (see instructions below)
4.On that day and time, go to the NACC office in 327 Lory Student Center and ask for the tutor
5. Please bring course book and notes with you
(Optional) INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING TUTORING RESERVATION
This option allows you to submit a tutoring request and reservation
1. Please give at least 24 hrs notice
2. Review the tutoring schedule to make sure the date/time you are interested in is being provided online. Note which session you would like to attend (course, tutor, day, time).
3. Click on the button to the right to request a tutoring session by filling out form and submitting. It is VERY IMPORTANT you reference the tutoring schedule as you fill out the form paying attention to class, tutor, day, time. BE SURE TO HIT SUBMIT AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF PAGE.
4. After submitting the form you will receive an email confirming your request. An email is also sent to the tutor notifying them of your request.