ONLINE tutoring program
The Eagle Feather Tutoring Program.
(scroll down to see instructions, link to schedule, link to sign up)
The Eagle Feather Tutoring Program will offer tutoring in-person as well as some hours on-line for the fall 2021 semester. It remains a free service.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN-PERSON TUTORING
1. Find the course you need tutoring for
2. Identify the tutor and see the available days/times the tutor is available
3. If the day/time has a note that it is being held online then see instructions below
4. Otherwise, on that day and time, go to the NACC office in 327 Lory Student Center and ask for the tutor
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE TUTORING
Several tutoring sessions for the 2021 fall semester will be provided online via Zoom.us
To access this service please complete the following at least 4 hrs prior:
1. Download and setup a free account on Zoom.us
2. Review the tutoring schedule to make sure the date/time you are interested in is being provided online. Note which session you would like to attend (course, tutor, day, time).
3. Click on the button to the right to request a tutoring session by filling out form and submitting. It is VERY IMPORTANT you reference the tutoring schedule as you fill out the form paying attention to class, tutor, day, time. BE SURE TO HIT SUBMIT AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF PAGE.
4. After submitting the form you will receive an email confirming your request. An email is also sent to the tutor notifying them of your request.
5. Tutor will reply with a Zoom URL link and password.
6. At date and time of session, click on link and enter password to begin tutoring session!