Tips for New Students

NACC suggests bringing these documents and records with you to Colorado State University to help resolve any administrative questions that may arise:

  • Your immunization records.
  • If you have dependents, bring their medical records also.
  • Copies of your Financial Aid Certification from the University and Tribe.
  • Any information about scholarships you have been awarded.
  • Your tax records (and your parents' if you are a dependent).
  • Tribal office and emergency contacts from home.
  • Correspondence you have received from the University.

Some important phone numbers to keep in mind:

Office Phone No. Services/Information offered
Office of Admissions (970) 491-6909 Counseling requests for applications and application status
Financial Aid (970) 491-6321 Financial aid packages, scholarship listings, grants and residency requirements
Registrar's Office (970) 491-4860 Records and transcripts
  (970) 491-7159 Transfer evaluations
Housing and Food Services (970) 491-6511 Residence Halls and other On-Campus Housing
Off-Campus Student Services (970) 491-2248 Provides resources and services for Off-Campus and Non-Traditional students